- 400 participants on site and hundreds of participants online
- Young people from all walks of life, aged 18 to 30
- 2-day event, on June 19 and 20, 2023
- 1 French and English program that’s adaptable and personalized
- 1 location that inspires hope, the TOHU venue in Montreal
- 1 contest to promote projects
The event starts in
Shaping the ideas that will change the world of tomorrow
Dream the Impossible is an opportunity to build a better future by rallying together around current challenges and making our voices heard. It’s an occasion to express and magnify ideas, because the actions we take today will define tomorrow. Together, we’ll build on our collective strength to do more and achieve the impossible.
Dream the Impossible is the first event of its kind in Canada:
What to expect
The Dream the Impossible initiative has an ambitious goal: Meaningful results on a number of societal issues.
To do that, participants will have privileged access to influential leaders, take part in workshops with renowned experts, and attend meetings with artists and other inspiring figures.
Several events are planned during the 2-day event, including conferences, master classes, discussions, a show and collaborative experiences.
A discussion led by Guy Cormier, President of Desjardins Group
“Young people deserve the right to dream without limits. That’s why I encourage them to take part in a broad discussion about their future with the Dream the Impossible initiative.”